If you were getting married … How far in advance would you plan your wedding ?
Probably about 2 Years, right ? A Wedding, like Your Retirement … is A BIG DEAL. You certainly would not start wedding planning just a few months or weeks before the date !
Yet most DROP Participants call me just a few weeks ( or even days ) before they are retiring. Yikes ! Critical pre-Retirement time has been lost doing nothing to help Your own Cause.
You could have had a 24 month Head Start on Retirement Planning.
Instead, your Retirement Planning stood still. Uggghhh.
Time Lost never comes back.
Waiting until 60-90 days before Retirement to start planning for it … That’s not planning. That’s rushing and playing catch-up. And Stress.
And that’s how mistakes happen.
Haste makes Waste, right ?
It is Too Late in Your Life to lose Money or Time.
I advise My Clients to start preparing for Retirement about 2 Years prior to actually Retiring.
I give My Clients many tips and strategies for “ What things You can do now to plan ahead ”.
There are actually quite a few things that you can do now to make your Retirement better.
The old adage is that “ It’s Never Too Early to plan for Your Retirement. ” Simple, and True.
Retirement Planning will involve some of the most significant financial decisions of Your Life.
It is Common Sense that the sooner you start … the more likely your Retirement improves.
The smarter and more proactive you are about your Money, you will likely have more of it.
You think ? 😊
I am a Fiduciary and Financial Planner.
That’s what I do : Look out for you, and help you plan.
Whomever you call … Make a decision today to call someone and start Your Retirement Plan.
Because sooner is better than later when it comes to Retirement Planning.
It’s Your Money : Get proactive and smart about it.
Get your Retirement Plan “ in-shape ”.
Your future Standard of Living and quality of Life depends on what you do before Retirement.
All of Fraser’s prior DROP articles are archived at :
Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™
See Fraser's Estate Planning services at :
Fraser's Biography, Services, and Credentials are at :
Follow Money and Markets at :
Client references are available for you to speak with upon request.
With 40 Years of Knowledge in Financial Services,
Fraser Allport can help you with all your DROP, Medicare,
and Social Security Questions.
It is Too Late in Your Life to make Money Mistakes !
Be A Good Steward of Your Money.
Call Fraser, a Financial Professional with 40 Years of Experience.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Starting any Project is the hard part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with a Plan of Action.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 40 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers at 386.882.6256.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
Fraser can help you with an ACTION PLAN
below for Retirement :
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This may save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes. What a waste of Money.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess. This is a moral as well as a Financial responsibility.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now, while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life :
What to do with Your DROP Lump Sum
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.
Because of his Knowledge and Experience for 40 Years ...
Fraser Allport is ... " The Total Advisor™ "